Thursday, January 17, 2013

{5 ways to survive a bad day}

Many of us have it. It's ok to admit when you're just having that horrible, bad day. Where all you want to do is scream or have a little tantrum right there in the middle of the room.
To be honest I think I'm having more and more of these unfortunate days lately. Probably stress, maybe I have too much on my plate.

You know the days where you get woken up too early. End up being late, can't find your keys {even though they were just in your hands}. Hurry to get a snack in the kids backpack only to have it spill all over the floor. Then you go to get plastic bag and the whole drawer pulls out dumping everything all over the floor. Definitely scream worthy.


So I have compiled a list of things that will help you survive a bad day {at least according to me}

{1} Marathon either Friends or New girl. That seems to always do the trick for me.




{2} Chocolate shake and french fries!! Preferably from my favorite place Bakers {which is nowhere near me of course}



{3} Silly songs that make me smile like "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.

{4} Dancing like a crazy person when no one is around. It's a good stress relieve, maybe even with a shot of Dr. Pepper.

{5} Yes it might be bad for you but sometimes you just need to cheat a little. Sparkling Cider and cookie dough. Yes cookie dough.. it's just so addicting!!




 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig