Wednesday, January 16, 2013

{Confessions of a fashionista}....shhhhh


{Vest: Wetseal, Top: Wetseal, Leggings: Wetseal, Pumps: JcPenney}
I just couldn't wait any longer to post this outfit because it is so outrageously fun! Riley and I finally have matching faux fur vests! This fact made her so excited! She wanted to wear her vest too. I also am loving my new prime lens. I mean the sharpness is just fantastic!

So these leggings... Yeah I know what you're thinking.."Wow, ok Beetlejuice !" or maybe "Just get out of jail?" I thought the same about the beetlejuice thing to btw. But you know what I love stripes! I love black and white and for crying out loud I love leggings! With all my favorite things in one item of clothing I couldn't resist! I quickly made this outfit in my head as I was buying it online. I knew it would put a huge smile on my face even if I got weird likes from the hubs. {Actually I don't think he thought it was that weird.} I really hope it's not that I can't shock him anymore. That's my favorite part.

I have a few confessions to make! Ones that may totally shock you.

1) I don't wear lipstick. In fact I think I might really hate anything on my lips other than chapstick. I'm committing a major girl crime here I know. I just think I look weird with any kind of color besides a nude or some light pink. Even then it's lipgloss. Now I won't completely swear it off. But until that day comes its Chapstick or nothing baby!

2) This might be even worse then the first! I think I have come to the realization that I just can't do heels! As much as it pains me to say it, and as much pain as it is for me to wear them. I just don't think my closet will ever be filled with the likes of stilettos, platforms, and possibly even wedges! If anyone has any suggestions to making this better for me I would gladly appreciate it!

Ok that's enough confessing for today. I'm sorry if I let any of you down.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig