Monday, January 28, 2013

{Music Monday}

This is what I was up to this weekend. Had a nice get together with Mike and his wife for lunch at their place. We were finally able to get some music worked out. It's like no time has passed! Five years doesn't really like five years! We started working on this little clip of guitar I did. I can't play but I tried and was surprised at what came out. He worked it out on guitar then on the keyboards, as I worked out the melody. I'm always writing down lyrics in my phone on the go. So I looked through it and pulled up a song I wrote a couple months ago.
Working with Mike is so easy, relaxed and stress free. No fear of messing up or being judged. Just a peaceful, fun time working on some awesome music. It's not entirely done yet. We need to make adjustments, add a verse here and there. Then it will be done. Not bad for a 1 1/2 hours worth of work. I'm very happy we got to work together again!


In case you don't remember here's a link of the last time we worked together

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig