Thursday, January 31, 2013

{Random} Snow boots and no makeup

Jacket: Hollister, Tunic: Wetseal, Scarf: Target, Boots: Sears, belt:Tillys
You ever notice how it's really hard to find cute snow boots? I got away with living in Colorado for 2 1/2 years without any. I survived on a pair of ugg boots and a pair of bear paw boots. Well sadly they are no more. They were at least more than 5 years old and needed to be retired. It was either the trash or wet/cold feet for a few more winters. As sad as I was to throw them in the trash Mr. Handsome took me to the mall so we could find some boots. Nothing much was at Target, so big thanks to Sears who had some all weather boots. So I found these quilted, buckle fur trim rain type boots. That did the trick. Cute enough to go with all outfits and kept my feet dry. Mission accomplished.

This outfit was inspired by a pinterest find. I haven't worn this tunic since I was pregnant I believe. I wanted to challenge myself and wear at least one item from my "don't wear anymore" pile. It was a lazy kind of day so I put barely any makeup on, didn't do my hair and took Riley to school like that. Sometimes a moms gotta do what a moms gotta do!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig