Wednesday, April 3, 2013

{Fashion} I'm A CopyCat






I love joining in with Frills for thrills and doing my little copycat for the month. So I searched my Pinterest for a few days trying to figure out what was something cute that I can "Copycat" but also make my own. I found a few but I settled on this fun one! That's the whole point of copying right? Making it your own, interpreting things in your own way. You gotta be creative! Also I do apologize for my luminescent skin! I have been buried under several feet of snow for a few months now! Hopefully soon my hispanic side will take over and I will once again be tanned!

Blazer,Booties, Jewelery: Forever21, Tee: Wetseal, Shorts: TJ Maxx



FrillsforThrills CopyCats
Join the Community:



Decided to change it up as you can see! All photos taken by the lovely Jenny of Jenny Courtney Photography Who is also a fellow P31 Photographer!
Share:

2 comments

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig