Friday, May 31, 2013

{Fashion Friday} Recycled

Hey! It's Friday! We got 16 more days til the hubs gets home! AND I think Summer has finally hit! I've brought all the fans up from the basement. And of course it does absolutely nothing. I can handle the heat {most of the time} but this mugginess/humidity is so aggravating! It's only the beginning too! Hopefully this summer will be remedied with some A/C window units. They are very popular here on the east coast. Personally I think they are really ugly. But If we want to survive the summer they are a must!

Last year was really miserable. That's what happens when you are new to the east coast and have no idea what you are doing or what to expect. But I'm ready for you this time Summer!!


This outfit is a classic case of recycled trends. I bought this skirt like ten years ago, {maybe nine} I couldn't bear the thought of getting rid of it! So I kept it and it can totally work now. It's an asymmetrical, banded top skirt that I think I got at Sears back in the day. I'm a sucker for stripes, always have been. I love the bold black and white, I don't know why. It's like candy for my eyes! I paired it with this bold red tube top and neutral brown belt and boots.

What's some of your favorite recycled trends?

Top: Rue21, Skirt: Sears? (Similar here), Boots:Wetseal, Bracelets: Stylesforless











Share:

1 comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig