Friday, January 24, 2014

Vintage Circus Birthday Party

This last weekend we had Riley's 5th birthday party! I can't believe she is 5 years old already! She has such a big sassy personality and she's also the sweetest and funniest little
Girl. We love to be around her all the time  because she is so fun! 
I had been planning this theme since her 1st birthday was over. I knew 5 years was a big year and it should be a big party. After all she's a whole hand now. 
I knew when I was getting all the details ready that I wasn't a fan of the normal circus colors. Riley's signature color has always been purple! 
I like to use it in all her birthday parties. 
So of course making it hard on myself to find purple circus things we made our plans. We decided on vintage circus with black, white, purple and gold. 
I made a lot of the decorations, games etc {blog post coming soon} and she loved it. I think it came out really cute! 
























Store bought items:
Michaels
Dollar tree 
Oriental trading company
Tj maxx 
PartyCity 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig