Friday, February 7, 2014

{Fashion Friday} polka dots

Is it Friday already?!? Where did the week go? I swear these days, weeks and months are speeding up when you aren't looking. I'm glad though that means just 3 more days til we leave for vacation. Escape this blistering cold for some time at the beach. I just hope the weather stays nice for us in Florida! I can't wait! It is a much needed vacation where we can relax and not worry about anything. Just have fun. What's your favorite vacation spot?







Shop My Outfit

Maxi Skirt: Wetseal.com
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love your vest. I also love the way nothing matches. I hate colours that match. This looks really effortless. I got your details from fashion and faith and I am now following you on bloglovin.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig