Tuesday, November 24, 2015

NASHVILLE {PART 1 - RYMAN AUDITORIUM}

I've been feeling nostalgic for our trip to Nashville this summer. Then quickly realized I never blogged about it. Yikes !! 
Only one of our cars could get shipped to  Hawaii. So we took that as a sign to do a  road trip cross country to leave our other car. Nashville was one of our many steps. But definitely one of my favorites!! How can you not fall in love with Nashville ?!
Our first stop was the Ryman auditorium of course. I remember one of my favorite movies growing up was coal miners daughter. That was the first time I ever saw ryman auditorium. It's so full of musical history and movie history. Such a gorgeous venue! We were able to meet up with my sister and brother in law. We are all such big music lovers so it was the perfect sibling trip to do together. They have a few little fun extras like record your own song or cover one from their list. So Emily and I decided to record Patsy Cline's "Crazy". They have a little recording studio inside the auditorium. We got a couple tries and they gave us two cds. This place a must see if you are stopping in Nashville!



































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig